Thursday, December 12, 2019

Costco.com Price Adjustment

Recently I purchased an item from Costco.com, only to discover 2 days later that the item was offered for $15 less due to holiday promotional pricing. Fortunately, the Costco Customer Service website makes it easy to request a price adjustment. According to the terms, “Costco.com will gladly issue a credit for the difference between the price you paid and the promotional price, if your purchase was made online at Costco.com and was within 30 days prior to the change in price.”

When I submitted my request, I was asked for my Costco membership number, order number, the price I paid, the promotional price of the item, and some basic contact information. When my item shipped, I was charged the original full price. One day later, I received a refund notification from Costco.



Not once did I have to explain my situation or even make a phone call. I love consumer-friendly policies like this, and I also love it when technology works. Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment